Whew, this month has been BUSY. Lets count the activies of the Harkin clan.
1. Baby joe eats solids! He's a champ, good eater and no major issues. He loves kale, unlike his father.
2. We visited the TX Children's PWS clinic. Got our gold star and will see us in 4 to 6 months. Yes! we get a small break from the doctors.
3. He's rolling and sitting. Still working on the sitting as he fatigues quickly. His therapist Anna does a great job of tricking him into sitting.
4. He's found a new love - a red stick. This kid goes crazy.
5. Sleep study #2. This one was much harder. Still waiting for the results and praying for good outcomes.
6. Easter 2011. He loves the Easter Bunny and his basket
7. Daddy's getting into film. Check out his latest short