Monday, June 6, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

This post is a little late but we've been busy.  Mother's Day was more like Mother's Day weekend.  My parents drove in from Corpus on Thursday and we had three full days together.  Luckily for my husband, the in-laws got a hotel ;)

Saturday was Grandma's day.  She wanted to venture north of Austin to visit Inner Space Cavern.  Gotta say, I wasn't all that excited about it but in the end we had a blast.  Very campy.


Joe exploring Grandpa's face.  What is all that white hairy stuff?


He's also big enough to sit in a high chair.  For the most part i think they're germ infested but isn't this how little guys build their immune system?  Here's Joe with Grandma at breakfast

If mom made me go to Inner Space cavern, then I got to stop by the winery...a few bottles were added to the wine fridge.

Mother's Day breakfast with the guy.  Chad (the husband) is conspicuously missing from all these photos.  I promise he exists and participates :)

No comments:

Post a Comment